Want more information about this package?
Dive Ras Mohamed national park with Adventure Safari
Egypts first marine National Park established in 1989, provides some of the best scuba diving and contains examples of most geological features found in South Sinai, including uplifted coral reefs, alluvial plains, wadis, granite and sandstone mountains and sand dunes.
The campsites are selected for their shelter, views of mountains and sea and mostly for their house reefs which make it ideal for shore based diving.
Our first dive start after breakfast around 9:00 am, then back to camp, we have our , tea, café and hot drinks are served with cake during sunset, then getting ready for a night dive. .
The scuba dive Ras Mohamed package includes:
- 13 shore dives
- 5 night shore dives (weather permitting)
- 7 nights stay in a tent with twin beds
- All meals, coffee, tea
- fees and permits national park
- 1st dive of the day start after breakfast around 9:00 am
- Lunch is served between 12:30 to 13:00
- 2nd dive of the day is planned around 14:30
- Tea, café and hot drinks are served with cake during sunset
- Dinner is served between hour 19:00 to 19:30
Usually around hour 21:00 we put off the generators and use candles and gather around the campfire for some entertainment like some Bedouin music or quiet time.
The scuba dive Ras Mohamed package does not include:
- Visa to enter Egypt
- Softdrinks and alcohol
- Rental equipment, bookable for € 20,00 per day in advance
- Staff tips, guideline € 2,00 p.p. per day
Price is valid until december 2014
Click here to contact us if you would have any questions, would like to have a quote for another travel date or would like to create a more custom package.
Price is per person and based on double occupancy. Kids for free from 1 till 12 years old.
Dive Ras Mohamed national park: 18 dives + 7 nights in a tented camp - $658.-
Send a FREE no obligation request for information today by completing the form below. Not sure where to go yet? Sign up for our newsletter today and get inspired.