Bring more scuba divers to your business by promoting an offer via our 100K Facebook page. We've built an active community of 100.000 scuba divers on Facebook. All real people, no ads, no fake likes. The real deal! As of today you are able to promote your (last minute) deals in this community.
Creating maximum exposure for your offers has never been this easy
Hit 2 birds with 1 stone and benefit from our organic reach topped up with the boost of a custom Facebook offer. We do not charge any extra fees, you get what you pay for.
When a booking is made we charge the regular 10% commission. Read our press release here
Check this video to learn more about Facebook offers
How does it work?
In consultation with you we will set up the offer and target the locations your would like to reach. When this is done you will give the final go and the offer will be launched. Traffic will be directed directly to the offer published on your profile page from where an inquiry can be made.
The budget for running an offer would be the same budget that Facebook charges for the specific targeted group and duration of the offer. We do not make any money of your ad budget. We will not charge a set up fee or anything else. When a booking is made we charge the regular 10% commission.
If you would like to redirect the traffic to your own site (which is no problem) we will charge a 1 time 10% fee of the total value of the offer. The minimum advertising budget per campaign is set on USD $50
It works quite simple.
- We publish a specific offer to your profile page on bookyourdive.com i.e 20% on a specific package you offer
- We set up an offer on Facebook which links to the offer on your profile page
- When somebody redeems the offer and clicks the link he will be redirected to the offer on your profile page
- On your profile page the visitor can make an inquiry which will be send to you directly via e mail
What we need from you to start:
- An offer you would like to promote. i.e 20% discount on a specific package you offer
- A picture you would like to use (high res)
- The date the offer should be published
- The end date the offer expires (we suggest a minimum budget of $5 per day)
- The budget you would like to spend (minimum USD$ 50, ad runs 10 days)
- A text of 100 characters which will be used to accompany the promotion
- We will invoice the agreed fee upfront and can be payed using PayPal.
- We will deliver a full performance report no later then 1 week after the promotion expired
Click here to contact us if you would have any questions or would like to run a special offer via our Facebook page.
Article written by Rutger Thole who is an avid scuba diver and loves to travel, dive and write about scuba diving. Based in Amsterdam he runs bookyourdive.com and at least twice a year he plans a dive trip of the beaten track.