Want more information about this package?
Open Water Diver Course description:
On check-in, you’ll get a welcome drink / coffee at our diving center to relax a little bit, where you’ll also register, tell us your life story, sign that you are mentally and physically healthy, meet your weird instructor, get your diving equipment, receive the learning materials and being shown to your room in a bungalow, where you’ll be safe for the next week (maybe).
An introductory lesson will be given with a party afterwards. The next two days are reserved for theory lessons and dives from the shore. After that, you are ready to join us on our daily two boat dives. You can take the written exam after the first five lessons or choose to take additional lessons and take the exam later with the additional questions.
To successfully pass the exam it is recommended to do a bit of repetition at the end of each day from the 120-page book you will be provided with.
The package includes:
- 2 shore dives and at least 8 dives from the boat that you need to complete to gain the certificate (up to * 12 boat dives in total with no additional fees for extra dives)
- Accommodation in the hostel
- Scuba lessons
- Study materials
- Usage of diving equipment
- Appetizers on board
- Dinner party on saturday
The package does not include:
- Supplement fees for optional theoretical lesson - €50 each (nitrox lesson, basic life support lesson, dry suit lessons)
- Breakfast and dinner (except for the dinner party on saturday)
Price is per person and based on travel during: 1st of April until 30th of June and from 1st of September until 1st of November)
Package price from 1st of July until 31st of August - €599
Open Water Diver Course package + 7 days accommodation - $590.-
Send a FREE no obligation request for information today by completing the form below. Not sure where to go yet? Sign up for our newsletter today and get inspired.