Liveaboard dive the best dive sites of Malapascua & The Visayas in the Phillipines. This package includes 10 nights onboard of the S/Y Philippine Sirene and includes 32 scheduled dives.
The liveaboard Malapascua & The Visayas package includes:
- 10 nights in a double cabin
- 32 scheduled dives (weather depending) The Cruise Director will schedule up to 4 dives per day; 3 day dives and either a sunset or a night dive.
- Essential dive equipment rental
- Nitrox fills for all certified Nitrox divers!
- All meals, refreshments & snacks such as coffee, tea, herbal tea, fresh water, carbonated soft drinks, fruit juice, fresh fruit & cookies.
- Free local beer
- Cabin and Deck Towels
Click here to contact us if you would have any questions, would like to have a quote for another travel date or would like to create a more custom package.
The Visayas region is home to some of the best diving in the Philippines, with its nutrient rich water supporting a variety of eco-systems & a wide diversity of marine life. Sites range from steep coral covered walls to gentle sloping reefs and muck diving hotspots.
During the tour we visit and dive the islands of Cebu, Cabilao, Panglao, Balicasag and Pescador. Along with Apo Island marine sanctuary and critter hot spot Dauin. Combine this wi with a 2 day extension in Malapascua Island for thresher sharks, wrecks and more!
The diving day has a typical schedule as follows:
- Light Breakfast followed by a briefing & Dive 1
- Full Breakfast, relaxation followed by briefing & Dive 2
- Lunch, relaxation followed by briefing & Dive 3
- Briefing for Sunset or Night dive
For your final day aboard we schedule 2 morning dives OR snorkeling activity to allow plenty of time for off-gassing before disembarkation and your flight home. The Cruise Director is happy to listen to requests from guests to visit or remain at certain sites and providing it is possible and the schedule allows, then guest’s requests are respected.
All on board prices for marine park, port fees, taxes and optional extras are in Euros. We accept cash payment in Euro, US$, GBP, AU$ and NZ$ as well as the local currency of your destination (please note that in Palau the rates given by the bank are extremely unfavorable so we highly recommend bringing enough US$ to cover your on board costs). Credit card payments are also accepted on board each of our yachts and billed in the local currency. Additional transaction fees apply as follows; S/Y Philippine Siren (3%).
Price is per person and based on double occupancy.
Liveaboard dive Malapascua & The Visayas: 10N + 32 dives - $3,730.-
Send a FREE no obligation request for information today by completing the form below. Not sure where to go yet? Sign up for our newsletter today and get inspired.