This Scuba dive the Coral Sea & Ribbons Reef package includes:
- 4 nights on board of "The Sprit if Freedom" in a double/ twin cabin cabin with daily service
- Opportunity for up to 15 dives
- Transfers to/from your Cairns city hotel
- One way flight - Cairns to Lizard Island
- Chef prepared gourmet meals - Australian style
- Australian wines and soft drinks with evening meals
- The recommended dive experience level for the 4 days Coral Sea & Ribbons Reef is PADI Advanced
- Non Diving Passengers, please deduct $100 off the 3 & 4 day trip rates and $200 off the 7 day trip rate
- Sole Occupancy - please double the retail rates and deduct $100 per day
- Triple Share in Double/Twin: 2 people pay twin share rate, 1 person pays quad share rate
- Ocean View cabins and Stateroom contain double beds only and rates are based on double occupancy
The price is valid from 1 July 2015 - 30th of June 2016.
Click here to contact us if you would have any questions, would like to have quote for another travel date or would like to create a more custom package.
Scuba dive the Coral Sea & Ribbons Reef with Spirit of Freedom
The Spirit of Freedom was custom built for long range cruising and to optimise the sea conditions of the Coral Sea region.
Design features such as the specific length of the vessel, combined with electronic stabilizers ensure maximum sea keeping capability for greatest passenger comfort.
In 2008 a state of the art air-conditioning system, specifically suited to tropical conditions was fitted, enabling fail-safe air-conditioning throughout the vessel.
The 4 Day Coral Sea tour begins Thursday morning at 8.30am, with a low level flight from Cairns along the coastline and over the reef to Lizard Island, to meet the 'Spirit of Freedom'.
The first day will see you diving the very top of the Ribbon Reefs, before overnight travel out to Osprey Reef in the Coral Sea.
Two days is spent diving the spectacular walls of Osprey Reef, an old volcanic atoll lying 220 km off the coast. Renown for its spectacular 1000 metre walls, Osprey Reef also offers massive soft corals, amazing shark action, and exceptional visibility. 'North Horn' at the tip of Osprey is a site where grey reef sharks, silvertips, and the occasional oceanic congregate. Here you can also experience a close encounter with the Spirit of Freedom shark attraction dive.
The last day is spent at Ribbon Reef Number 3, or occasionally if the weather permits, Bougainville Reef, to the south of Osprey Reef.
Overnight travel on the last night, returns you to Cairns early on the Monday morning.
The price is per person and is based on double occupancy in a double/ twin cabin. A $20 p/person Marine Park Levy & Port fee applies. A fuel levy may be applicable at the time of travel. The price is valid from: 1st July 2016 - 30th June 2017
Liveaboard dive the Coral Sea & Ribbon reefs; 4 days + 15 dives - $1,546.-
Send a FREE no obligation request for information today by completing the form below. Not sure where to go yet? Sign up for our newsletter today and get inspired.